|Birth Name||LeBron Raymone James|
|Birth Place||Akron, Ohio, United States of America|
|Mother||Gloria Marie James|
|Height||6 feet, 8 inches|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1984|
|Net Worth||Est. $275 million|
|College||St. Vincent-St. Mary High School|
|Children||LeBron Jr (Son), Bryce Maximus James (Son),
Zhuri James (Daughter)
Personal Life and Family
Lebron James, also the “King James” is an american professional basketball player. His mother Gloria Marie James was just 16 years old when Lebron James was born. His father Anthony Mcclelland, had a huge criminal record and nowhere supported his family.
James was born on Dec 30, 1984 in Akron, Ohio. His early life were full of struggle. He and his mother had to move from apartment to apartment in the neighborhoods of Akron. His mother struggled to find steady work and keeping food on the table. Understanding their family fragile situation his mother allowed him to move in with Frank Walker, local youth football coach.
Learn something about Rihana as well.
The coach introduced James to Basketball when he was nine years old. James began playing basketball in the fifth grade in a more competitive way. He first joined Northeast Ohio Shooting Stars and played AAU. The team that James was in enjoyed success in local as well as national level. James, Sian Cotton, Dru Joyce III, and Willie McGee were the Fab Four, a name they gave to themselves.
Cleveland Cavaliers (2003–2010)
James was the gem in the basketball game. He was the first player ever to make the overall pick in the NBA Draft 2003. He proved himself to be a valuable asset to his hometown team and achieved the award of NBA Rookie of the Year.
Miami Heat (2010–2014)
On July 8 2010, James announced he would be now playing for the all time favourite team Miami Heat. Many considered that he had betrayed his home town for fame and name. Due to this he got the reputation of most disliked athletes. But, neglecting all these, he and his team had a major breakthrough.
Cleveland Cavaliers (2014–2018)
With the termination of the contract with Miami Heat, he returned to his hometown team Cleveland Cavaliers. He dominated the tournament with an average of 25.3 points, 6 rebounds, 7.4 assists per game. He even made it to the NBA Finals.
Los Angeles Lakers (2018–present)
Currently, James is signed with the Los Angeles Lakers. On june 28, 2018, he terminated his contract with Cavaliers. With James joining the LA Lakers, Public accepted it quite well than they did it last time as back in 2010.
During the 2008 Olympics Games in Beijing, Lebron James defeated Spain in the finals and won the first place.
Net worth and earnings
James collected a lumpsum of $31 million salary, alone in the 2016-17 NBA season. He had signed a four year contract with Lakers of $153.3 million. He is a co-owner of the production company SpringHill Entertainment and has some ownership with Blaze Pizza. Forbes Magazine estimated Lebron James salary to be $88.7 million a year.
Check out the Networth of Erika Arias
Awards and Achievements
- NBA champion (2012, 2013, 2016)
- NBA Finals Most Valuable Player (2012, 2013, 2016)
- Most Valuable Player (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013)
- NBA All-Star (2005–2018)
- NBA All-Star Game Most Valuable Player (2006, 2008, 2018)
- All-NBA First Team (2006, 2008–2018)
- All-NBA Second Team (2005, 2007)
- NBA All-Defensive First Team (2009–2013)
- All-Defensive Second Team (2014)
- NBA Rookie of the Year (2004)
- NBA scoring champion (2008)
- J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award (2017)
- AP Athlete of the Year (2013, 2016)
- Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year (2012, 2016)
- USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year (2012)
- Mr Basketball USA (2002, 2003)
- Naismith Prep Player of the Year (2003)
- McDonald’s All-American Game Most Valuable Player (2003)
- Ohio Mr Basketball (2001–2003)
Lebron James married his highschool sweethear, Savannah Brinson on Sept 14, 2013. They have three children, Lebron James Jr, Bryce Maximus James, Zhuri Nova James.
Facts About Lebron James
- James has $30 million in stocks and cash of the Beats Electronics.
- Forber named James the most powerful athlete in the World.
- James has a half brother McClelland Gamble.
- He owns a non-profit organization known as The Lebron James Family Foundation.
- He became the youngest player to score 30,000 points in the NBA history on Jan 23, 2018.
- Lebron wasn’t the highest paid member on his own team until Age 31.
View this post on Instagram
Check Out Cool Photos of Lebron James